Image result for ‫حذاء كعب مراهقين‬‎

Answer 1


I’d say whenever you think they are ready.
And no, do not let your perfect little ten year rock those six inches because she is just such an angel.

I’d say around high school, maybe eighth grade. Begin by letting her wear a cute pair to her winter formal, and slowly ease into it.

However, if she’s going down a path of growing up too fast, lay off the heels for now. You don’t want to push her down the wrong direction.
Overall, let her be a teen. Don’t be her worst night-mare, but don’t be her best friend, either. Be a parent. Despite the typical cliche things all teens say, that what they all want.


Answer 2

I started wearing heels when I was thirteen, but it got me a lot of name-calling along the lines of “hooker”, “whore” and “slut” (none of which I was, I’ve never even had sex in my life). People unfortunately judge us based on what we wear. Some teens therefore save heels for job interviews, special events (prom, weddings, funerals, etc.) or for costumes. If you’re a teen, you should discuss it with your parents. Different people have different views on high heels and high heels can also cause foot pain later on in life, so it’s something to be aware of.